Art Quilting Workshop using The Sew Inspired Design System
Date: Sat. May 10, 2014
Time: 9:30 am – 4:30 PM
Location: Hobby Lobby- 3101 Texas Sage Trail,
Ft Worth, TX 76177
Instructor: Sara Miller-Moe
To register: email: email@example.com
and send your contact information with a phone number
For workshop supply list click here: 2014-Overview Workshop-supply list
Learn how to make beautiful & unique quilts and art quilts with the fun and easy to use Sew Inspired Design System. This workshop will be an overview workshop that will teach all the fundamentals of designing quilts using the Sew Inspired Design System Templates.
You will learn:
• How to cut pieces for your blocks using templates with a rotary cutter and tips and tricks to make cutting easy and
• How to accurately sew blocks with curved seams using Sara’s foolproof “EZ Pinless Method”
• Design principles using the Sew Inspired Design system and how to combine blocks for amazing designs
• Color theory and fabric selection ideas for making beautiful and creative quilts
• How to make perfect blocks that will all match up effortlessly when you go to sew them together into your beautiful
finished quilt top.
- and much more!
This class will be a great class for beginners to advance quilters and will teach you all the basics to get started making your own unique quilt designs using the Sew Inspired design templates.
You do not need to purchase the templates to take the class. Templates will be available for use during the class. Templates will be available for sale if anyone wished to purchase them.
A sewing machine in good working order will be needed for the class, as well as basic sewing supplies. A supply list will be provided upon registration.
Below is a sampling of the type of quilts that you will learn how to design and make in this works
- Workshop Fee
- Product Options
# Option Price Sales Tax Download File Size Weight Stock 1 May 10, 2013 Workshop - N. Fort Worth $49.00 0.00 oz 25